- Each unit has a carport and a garage for their vehicles.
- Homeowners are allowed to park a vehicle parallel to the garage door.
- Homeowners are requested to park at their own unit rather than in our limited visitor parking.
- No parking is allowed in the auto court. Please instruct your visitors or vendors (workmen of various kinds) to park in visitor parking.
- No parking on the perimeter road.
- No parking in a marked handicap parking space unless you have an official placard for your vehicle.
- No long term parking in visitor spaces. If you go away on sabbatical and rent your unit, leaving the garage and carport for your renters, please park your vehicle off-site.
- Do not abandon a vehicle in visitor parking.